“Video Production” is the term used for creating content using video cameras and equipment. This content can range from simple, single-camera shoots to more complex, multi-camera setting with extra lighting, audio equipment, and more. When you talk with us, we’ll determine what kinds of video production techniques we will use in order to serve your needs and style.
Before we start shooting, we will meet with you to talk through your main objectives, target audience, concerns and any other arrangements that need to be made for your film and advise exactly what needs to be supplied. This correspondence can also take place via email or phone.
Generally it is useful to have a version of your logo in a vector or high resolution format with a transparent background (alpha). Formats such as: PSD, EPS, AI or PDF are usually the easiest to work with. Similarly if you wish to have images included the higher resolution the format, the better the results in the finished video.
There are a lot of variables to consider when costing out a film, such as the amount of content required, complexity of the shoot, availability of interviewees, number of locations, etc.
Contact us or give us a call at +62 812 3327 5696 (Indonesia) or +62 811 5203 988 (English) for a complimentary consultation. We will go over your project ideas, budget and timeline; then we can provide an exact quote.
The best place to start is by emailing us at : firstname.lastname@example.org and explaining your aims and objectives for your film. From there, we will endeavor to create as accurate costing as possible and contact you to arrange a 1-1 meeting where we will take you through the details of the production.
We have 5 stages that we work through in producing your promotional film.
- Distribution. Some may think this should be the last step. However, we believe it is important to establish what results you want from your promotional film before we even consider picking up a camera. This starts with understanding who your target market is and establishing how we can reach them through film. This will dictate the style and overall approach weâ€™ll take, with a clear plan of where you will be distributing the film.
- Scripting. With a clear direction of who the film is directed towards we will develop a storyboard and/or a script that blocks out the flow of the film to give you a clear idea of what the final film will look like. If we’re using a VO we will script out the wording with the visuals associated to each sentence linked underneath. For interviews, we will provide a list of questions for approval and, where necessary offer basic media training, to set the interviewees at ease prior to filming their interviews.
- Production. This is where the magic happens, we bring together all the visual elements described in the script. You are of course welcome to be present for as much or as little of this stage as you like.
- Post-Production. When filming is completed, we take all the footage back to our editing suite. Here we create potential motion graphics and work on the first edit following the script. Some clients may wish to attend the post production process at key stages to provide supervision and ensure the edit is on track. Following this process we upload a draft cut to a private link for your review. We then go through a revisions process that generally includes 1 or 2 revisions cycles. Requests for amends tend to be of a minor scale with all problems, such as typos, unfavorable shots, music, interview statements, etc., being solvable in post production. Any additional shooting may likely require additional commissioning. All revisions are made prior to mastering.
- Mastering. After your approval on the final film, we will supply you with a High Definition master copy of your film along with arranging duplication to Blu-Ray, DVD or USB drives. We will also upload to the web and social media platforms along with other hosting needs.
The length of time it can take to produce a film can vary. Typically a 1-2 minute promotional film can be completed in 10 working days, pending availability of interviewees, locations and other variables. Precise timescales will be advised with the initial quotation or during a 1-1 consultation.
This depends on your production requirements. Typically, we shoot a lot of films using Canon DSLRs, Sony EX3, BlackMagic, and GoPro. We also provide 4K drone services for aerial footage.
We always shoot in high definition formats, typically 1080p. Typically we will supply the completed films in digital formats such as .mov .mp4 .wmv among others upon request and physical format such as DVD (standard definition), BluRay (720p/1080p) and USB drives.
Unless otherwise stated, we retain ownership of the raw footage and photography that we shoot. All terms and conditions deviating from this are subject to the project-specific contract.
Yes! We absolutely recommend it! The high definition video we shoot for your marketing or fundraising video can be easily converted for web use and we can help you with this. They can be quite effective in enticing visitors to your website to stay longer as well as give out information in a unique and professional way.
Absolutely, we can work with just about any digital format that is available. Additional costs may be incurred if the formats are tape based such as DigiBeta, HD Cam, BetaSP, etc., and quality is dependent on the format provided, especially if it is direct from the Internet.
We offer Media Training targeted towards delivery for promotional media, this involves going over interview technique, soundbites and film presentation.